Series 6 - Investment Company And Variable Contracts Products Representative Exam
The Series 6 Content Outline provides a comprehensive guide to the range of topics covered on the exam and the depth of knowledge needed.
Intended for focusing on one particular area of the exam.
Use this to simulate the real exam format and setting.
- Unit 1
- Unit 2
- Unit 3
- Unit 4
- Job Functions
- Seeks Business for the Broker-dealer from Customers and Potential Customers
- Opens Accounts After Obtaining and Evaluating Customers’ Financial Profile and Investment Objectives
- Provides Customers with Information About Investments, Makes Suitable Recommendations, Transfers Assets and Maintains Appropriate Records.
- Obtains and Verifies Customers’ Purchase and Sales Instructions; Processes, Completes and Confirms Transactions
- Percentage of Exam Questions
- Number of Questions